Thursday, May 24, 2007

EYES

I wasn't always
afraid.
I thought I
could be happy.
I had a cat
namED Chaos
and aNother cat.
CaT's name was...
I don't
remember.
Chaos was a boy,
I think.
my CaT was named
Chaos.
we were a
HaPpy FamILy.
not NoW.
One day,
I woke up.
I saw people staring
at me.
everybody TalKed
about me.
everywhere I went,
they whispered.
tHat waSN't as bad
as tHe EYES.
their EYES are
in the dark.
their EYES are
in my soul.
I STILL SEE
EYES.
I See your
EYES.
you just pretend
I'm crazy.
BUT I know the
TruTH.that day,
I wore a tie.
I wore a
tIE 2 work.
that's what I diD
NorMally.
this time,
it was choking me.
an ICy grip
on my neck!!
ReD!
rEd
fabric
deSigNEd to
kill me.
bUT I thought
it was my
imagiNation.
I felt
the ChoKE of it
aLL day.
My boSs said I
was silly.
hE was hoping
I'D DIE!
but i'm tougher
tHan thaT.
Michael,
I know you've been
stressed.
stop all this
nonsense!
tHAT is what
hE TOld me.
but he LIED.
hE watched me.

HIM!!!!
EYES!!!!!
HiS
EYES!!!

They had no
loVe
for mE.
they neVer did.
I shouLd have
knoWn.
I looked out
mY office.
my enemies wERE
many.
I just realized
that...

BefOre,
they seemed
frIENDLY ENough.
No!
I see theIR EYES
now.
cold and evil.
everyone's EyeS
are on
me.
are you alright,
MichAeL?
your job
must be
stressful
Michael.
maybe you nEed
a breAk
MiChaEl.
iF yOu arE
siCk,
yoU caN
go
MicHAel.
I thought I WaS
SiCK.
thEn I kneW I
wAsn't.
I SaW thEir
EYES.
I drOVe
home.
they wOUld Not
kiLL me.
I KNew Their
Plan.
I wOULD not
let them.
Chaos was
"sleepiNg".
I knew hE was
fAking.
I ReaLIZED
he wAs
FAking.

The other caT
waTCheD
the stRAnge Man
From the
Window.
he Jogged
past
my hoUse.
I HATE hiM and
I remEMbEr
Her namE...
NutmEg

dIE nUtmEg DIE!
that wasn't my
cAt.
I know.because
nUtmEg had
EYES.
EYES stared
at me.
ChaOS came to
me.
hE stared at
me.
and StarEd even
mOre. WiTH hiS
EyEs
NOW I knOW!
you cAN't hide
from ME!
I SEE YOUR
EyEs!
I see
EyEs!
that is why I'm
here.
this is a nice
room.
the walls are
white.
tHe walls are
fLufFy
bUT peOPLe still
cOme.
TheIR eyEs...

EveN tHe plAnt
hAs
EYES.
aT least I
know the truth.
AT least I
sEe thE eyes...
Your
Eyes!!!

No comments: